Monday, December 5, 2011

Monday With Mikayla #2


And since it is Monday and also since I am still on vacation, for the second time I offer up this Monday for my 9 year old niece. She has a few stories, a few jokes (of questionable humor, I might say) and odds and bits for your reading pleasure.

Here is Mikayla:

My Kingdom

I live in a kingdom under my bed. I rule there, I get everything I’ve ever wanted. The creatures that live there are amazing. They look cool looking.Some are purple, blue, red, brown or green.
Like green slimy slugs here’s a picture of it: In my kingdom only I get to fight ninjas because I’ve always wanted to until I found the kingdom under my bed. Oh, my mom is coming bye!

A run away sock

Hi I’m a sock my name is Mrs.Smelly. I got out of the washer.
But I’m still a little damp because I got out of the washer.
I’m pink with a green stripes. I think my brother, Mr. Stink is
sooooooo smelly he never gets washed because Tom the boy
who always and I mean always wears him so this is like his
first time getting washed. Gross isn’t it? I can not sleep with
him because then I would
start to stink too. Good bye. I found a video game shop. See
you later!

The monster under the bed?

A perfect Christmas morning

This would be my perfect Christmas morning:

When I wake up on Christmas morning, I want to smell cinnamon buns. And, it’s all snowy and the house is all warm and cozy. I’ll have hot chocolate and a cinnamon bun. Oh, it will be so yummy for my tum, tum, tummy! I wonder who will find the Christmas Pickle ha,ha,ha,ha,ha. I said pickle! Me love pickles! Ya go pickle yo go pickle! I love Christmas mornings they are the best mornings ever! Bye!

And thus concludes Monday with Mikayla...


3 comments:

Julia Rachel Barrett said...

Hi Mikayla! You have the most interesting things to say! Keep on telling your stories!

SCG said...

I think this may become a new weekly insert into this blog!

MT Nickerson said...

I think it would be easy at this point to convince Mikayla to be a permanent part of the blog. She would happily take over for me if I asked!